Saturday, July 14, 2012

Measure The Performance Of Your Business Social Media Posted By: Chia-Li Chien

I got only 56 friends on Facebook the first year I joined. In one night in October 2009, when my teenage daughter wheedled my permission to set up a Facebook account, she got 67 friends. You can imagine how many Facebook friends she has now. Make no mistake about it: Social media is the hottest new way to market yourself and your business.

Take, for example, recording artist Ke$ha. She caught my attention during the 2009 holiday season. Her "TiK ToK" single was downloaded 610,000 times the week of Dec. 27, setting a record for the highest digital female sales in one week since Nielsen SoundScan started tracking the figures. (Yes, that number includes me.)

Social media, electronic media, old media--obviously there's no physical salesman an ...Chia-Li Chien, women business, entrepreneurs, business finance, CFO, wealth, roadmap, transition, buy and sell, growing small business

college for physician assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment