Friday, April 27, 2012

Texas Poker Store Owner Contributes to Upcoming Buddy Miles Biography

Texas Poker Store Owner Contributes to Upcoming Buddy Miles Biography Not only that, but I played a whole lot of poker with members of the band and crew, especially when we were on long tours, so my rock & roll life helped hone my poker-playing skills and prepared me for the poker tables. ?Going through my old rock and roll journals, photos and tapes have not only stirred up incredible memories that are now being transcribed into a Rock & Roll Biography about Buddy, but I also uncovered some previously unreleased Buddy Miles? songs,? Paris states. Located in College Station - Bryan, Texas, the Texas Poker Store is a fully-stocked online poker store that offers 100 percent secured shopping.

nebraska medical college

No comments:

Post a Comment